Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

FS Add-On Companies

Here are the three companies who I have had problems with:Papa Tango (1999)Dreamfleet (2002)CaptainSim (2002)After dealing with Papa Tango several years ago, I promised myself that I would never, ever go to FS payware again. Unfortunately, many freeware sites, such as avsim.com, must contain commercial banners in order to keep their website free of charge. Well, on Dec.01, 2002, I came across Dreamfleet. The rest of that story is history. I again promised myself that I would never do FS payware again. Then came Simflyers. They offer great airport sceneries, and so I swallowed my pride and reached for the CC. I was shocked. Simflyers is actually professional. They have courteous customer service reps, the problems I had with their sceneries were fixed quickly and they never treated me badly. Great, so I thought. Then came CaptainSim. Again, I was surfing the wonderful free avsim.com website, looking for a free aircraft to download..duh This is when I came across the Legendary 727. If any of you have experieced CaptainSim, well, you know the rest of the story. I hope unsuspecting people read my posts. I sure do not want anyone to go through what I have had to go through.Fausto (happycapt)At least I was happy until I recently came across Dreamfleet and CaptainSim.

I removed your other thread. And... I can comprehend just fine thank you. You said a lot without saying much of anything. If you have problems with DF, PT, whoever, lay out the problems and address them in something other than "rant mode" and you will have more luck in keeping your messages here. Otherwise, we will just erase your work, or in this case, lock it down.