Sign in to follow this  
tbird

AS6 and GE Pro over WideFS

HiI'm setting up a WidsFS PC and I'm having some problems with launching GE Pro on the WideFS PC I have tested AS6 over the network (WideFS) (no flightplan) and it writes the weather on the FS PC with no problems. When I launch a flightplan and AS6 is starting up GE pro I get a Graound environment error as; "no path found" and after accepting the error message twice I get "processing complete, you can now start the flightsim on the server"in the AS6 option menu ; I've enabled GE Pro Submit on new FP, force sky GE Pro, use fetched station for GE Pro AS6 using build 533, and GE Pro v 2.13Any ideas on where the problem is?AS6.INI//ASv6.5 configuration file Build 533[General]WindowPosX = 495WindowPosY = 495DefaultWeatherFolder = Z:FS9Modules (is installed on D drive on PC server, mapped to use letter Z:)SuppressionCeiling = 10000SurfaceWindLimit = 10FS9Path = Z:FS9 (is installed on D drive on PC server, mapped to use letter Z:)PersonalAppDataFolder = Y:Documents and SettingsReid St

Problem solved:)I thought I had upgraded GE Pro to v 2.13 but I hadn't.....lolWorks ok now after installing v 2.13