Sign in to follow this  
DMullert

INstallation problems solved - Please read!!!!!

Hello Gang!As an FYI, some of you may have been aware of the issues I have been facing in trying to install ASX and GraphicsX since yesterday morning. I'm going to make this ver short, but Damian, Carl, and I have been working very hard in troubleshooting why in the world this program would not install in my machine. At the end of the day it came down to Windows Fonts. My Arial fonts must have been corrupted or something and the installation would not go through pat the XGauge thing. Apparently the font corruption prevented the installer from witing to my registry, causing the installation to fail. As soon as Carl sent me some good fonts, life was good. I've never been so happy top see a program ask for my registration key before.I want to give my most sincere, public THANKS to Damian and Carl, and any other behind the scenes members of the team for all the help and wonderful, persistent support - I really appreciate it and you have exceeded my expectations. This issue was elusive and tough to track down!!!!!!!!The program is working wonderfully.Thanks!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Mullert