Sign in to follow this  
Guest GA-flyer

Tips for a very cool (preset) theme, please

Guest GA-flyer

As I said in another topic, I'm quote overwhelmed by all the possibilities the ASX/Xgraphics bundle offers!!! I really do not know what to choose... Now there are a lot of default theme's and I guess loading one of them will give me some sort of balanced look in FSX, meaning it will fit with each other. If I have to go through all options myself I'm afraid to make bad combinations. Well, not really afraid, of course... ;)But I wonder, is there a theme that has a very big WOW-factor...? One with a lot of whistles and bells and shiny stuff, so to speak? ;) Maybe Presence of Primary is the one, I do not know. Yes, of course, I could try them all... but even the amount of themes overwhelmes me! Which is GREAT of course... ;) Better be overwhelmed than underwhelmed... :(The only thing I do want is small waves in inland water... So no big sormy ocean in my little creek, please!

The very very "best" one is most likely:>>>> the one you customize to your tastes <<<<:-)allen

P3D-v4  RULES

Allen  Lavigne    in   Canada

27.jpg