Sign in to follow this  
Erv Moore

Multiplay with ActiveSkyX/Graphics

Sorry to be a pain but are there any special settings required for Multiplay with ActiveSkyX/Graphics?Reason for question, I host with no problem(all is well with ActiveSkyX/Graphics) but my brother(he has ActiveSkyX/Graphics as well) can not join session. After process of elimination to include shut down firwalls, anti-virus, changing aircraft to default, he could join with his computer running ActiveSkyX/Graphics if I only run FSX with FSX weather. Our weather conditions were somewhat different in wind speed & direction. My flt sim computer is connected(hardwired)to a DSL router, his is wireless, our multiplay connection shows red -1. As a side note, I am very happy & pleased with ActiveSkyX/Graphics on my system - excellent programs - what a veiw.Appreciate any and all comments. Thanks! erv Intel Core 2 X6800(3.22), P5W Deluxe, Coolmax 650W, Corsair DII800 4G, two 74G/WD 10,000 drives, ASUS 1900XT/512 Card, CoolMaster TAC-T01, Creative Sound Card, USB Logitech 350 Headset with Mic, Samsung 22

Intel I7 4770K @ 4.70, GAZ87X MB, Samsung SSDs, 16 GB Crucial Memory, GA GeForce GTX760@ up 14.29%, Win 7 64, Cooler Master water cooler & 850W PS.

Hi,Thanks for the words!This is a multiplayer issue with FSX and Microsoft. I am no expert, but I think that if you both start with AS things off, connect to each other, and then each of you start AS things will work, I think!Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Thanks much Jim, kinda what we thought but wanted to ask to make sure. We'll give your procedure a try the next time we fly which is normally once a week. erv

Intel I7 4770K @ 4.70, GAZ87X MB, Samsung SSDs, 16 GB Crucial Memory, GA GeForce GTX760@ up 14.29%, Win 7 64, Cooler Master water cooler & 850W PS.