Sign in to follow this  

This question was asked before, "How do you set wave files to play through the headet?"The answer was, "That should be in your sound control panel or in your sound card software control panel."I to have a sound card(Creative) & USB headset(Logitech 350) with mic, all works very well when using FSX and multiplay meaning ATC & multiply voice comes through UPS. However, the ASX weather comes through speakers. I have checked the control panel in Win XP to assure the UPS headset is set for voice - appears all is well.Am I overlooking something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.ervIntel Core 2 X6800(3.22), P5W Deluxe, Coolmax 650W, Corsair DII800 4G, two 74G/WD 10,000 drives, ASUS 1900XT/512 Card, CoolMaster TAC-T01, Creative Sound Card, USB Logitech 350 Headset with Mic, Samsung 22

Intel I7 4770K @ 4.70, GAZ87X MB, Samsung SSDs, 16 GB Crucial Memory, GA GeForce GTX760@ up 14.29%, Win 7 64, Cooler Master water cooler & 850W PS.