Sign in to follow this  
rpowers

Question about setting time.

I always specify a time usually different then system time in FS.I see where I can set historical time.Do I set my time here and then set it the same is FS or can I just set it in FS?If I do that will I be getting the current weather?Hope I am explaining myself.Also,I am new to this.Got an Xengine error message when first loading,clicked thru it and everything seemed fine.Closed ASX and reloaded.Didn't get the xengine message but did get another one and ASX froze and would not keep loading.Turned off my anti-virus (have to do this with Ultimate terrain X) and it loaded with no error messages.Don't know if this is significant.Thanks for the help.Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Hi Ron,To use current weather in FS just make sure the Force to Real Time is checked On. Then you can set the time in FS to anything you wish and you will still have current weather.Not sure what the error message was, but looks to be related to your anti-virus. You may need to configure it to allow AS to download data.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/