Sign in to follow this  
Guest AA147

Registration key.

Guest AA147

This pops up every time I start X-Graphics. I put in the code and it works fine, but if I close it, when I start it again I have to put it in again. It's only on this windows account too. Works normal on all the others. Also, in ASX, it says "XGFX not installed on this system" where I have the option to install textures. Any help?http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c92/sgtk...untitled-24.jpguntitled-25.jpgP.S.- Hey Tim, it's Starbucks747 from FSW. :D

Guest AA147

P.S. Here are some screens to showcase your fantastic product!!2007-8-6_3-4-39-343.JPG2007-8-6_3-8-58-203.JPG

Guest AA147

I am, it says that it's right, and I can use the program fine, but I have to put it in every time I boot it up, which is frustrating.