Hi,I think I've found a very small bug.Try the following to reproduce the behavior:- Start ASX- Select 'Force to Sim Time'- After initialization has completed, exit ASXThis is my normal exit configuration of ASX.- Start ASX again- Deselect 'Force to Sim Time'-> Now you can't select 'Set to historical' to select any historical weather.To be able to select historical weather again, you have to select and deselect 'Force to Real Time'As I said, it's only a small malfunction.Wolfgang

Wolfgang Schroeder

Hi,ok, let me explain a little more detailed what I mean. First, I use ASX whith X Graphics to get the weather-influenced textures. And second, all my flights are in the past. So I select the historical date and press the APPLY button. The corresponding weather is downloaded and after importing the flight plan X Graphics installs its textures. Then I start FSX. When FSX is running I set the Force to Sim Time box to keep ASX synchronised with FSX. After the flight has completed, I first close FSX and then ASX.The next time I start ASX, the Force to Sim Time box is still set. To download another historical weather for the next flight, first I uncheck the Force to Sim Time box because I want to install the new X Graphics weather-influenced textures. But unchecking the Force to Sim Time box doesn't enable the input of the historical date. To enable the input of a historical date, I must set the Force to Real Time box, then uncheck that box and then select the historical date. This procedure takes a lot of time, because selecting the Force to Real Time 'installs' the actual weather which will overriden later by the historical weather.So what I want to ask is: why doesn't unchecking the Force to Sim Time box enable the input of any historical date?Wolfgang

Wolfgang Schroeder