Sign in to follow this  
Guest DVA3672

X Graphics problem with textures.

Hi!I have always loved your products but am having a slight bit of difficulty with X Graphics (I bought the ASX bundle). I have updated my drivers for my NVIDIA 7900 card. I downloaded both SP1 for ASX and XG. However, it seems that sometimes when I fly, my textures will just completely go bonkers in the VC and etc. I see a mishmash of lines and etc. If I switch to 2D, the mismash is only seen on the outside land and etc. It almost looks like these huge brown triangly type lines going in and out of the screen. Has anyone experienced this?Chris

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Chris and JimI suffered this type of artifact with the 160.xxx series of nvidia drivers for a 7950GT card. Funnily enough it was much worse in FS9 and I could "correct" it by changing to 16 bit textures. It did largely seem to "fix" itself but I was never happy with the quality or the fps. The WHQL driver was better than the initial non-WHQL (possibly beta)that nvidia released. I went back to the 90.xx series drivers and that fixed the issue for me. The latest 163.xxx beta drivers seemed to work OK, but I don't see any improvement over the 90 series..Peter Hayes