Sign in to follow this  
Guest kilo_sierra17

Vancouver Int'l Airport for FS2002

Guest citybus2200

Is there are a final version of Vancouver Int'l Airport? I need it because the taxiway in my original airport keep on disappearing. Does it have any gates?

To fix the flashing taxiway problem, download and install this fix:aprnfix9.zipCheers

Guest Liam

Mmmm,It would be nice to have scenery for Vancouver. Although downloading taxiway signs for the airport makes a heck of a difference.Liam :-)

Have you tried my scenery for CYVR, nothing spectacular but I added gates, radar tower, hotel, new international terminal, second control tower, parkade, freighters in English Bay. It's available at this site and FlightSim.com. There is a patch also so don't forget that.It is nothing special, but surprisingly it was the 11th most frequent airport download at FlightSim.com, but coupled with the taxiway signs by Brendan Keith, the FS2k BC mesh scenery by Richard Gascon and the FS2k BCHarbours scenery by Tom Brooks,it adds a bit of authenticity.I don't want to make any promises but it has always been my intention to do a much more detailed job, I have all the necessary information from the CYVR engineering staff. I tried last spring but had all sorts of difficulty getting rid of the bumpy, dirty taxiway syndrome, and I became very discouraged. Maybe I should try again after Christmas.NigelVancouver

And darn fine scenery it is too Nigel. Use it all the time. Thanks a bunch.Novastar

Guest kilo_sierra17

I would really like to SimFlyers to do YVR, not many good sceneries for Canadain airports out there.