Sign in to follow this  

I cannot manage to install x-pax for FS2004. I get this message after clicking the X-pax desktop icon:- FSX installation path read error......... Navigate to your Flightsimulator X Folder in the next screen. (see documentation section 'Using X Elemantal' for details) -I do not have FSX installed. I have FS2004 istalled.I have registerd version of FSUIPC ( currently version 3.768 )Thanks for assistance, Carl

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have got rid of the error message by doing as you told. Yet I haven't made a flight with x-pax as there are still so many questions and problems. I put one along with this thread and start new threads with the others as long as I think it's worth using my time on making the program work.OKAY: The button called "Start FS" (at the right side of the help button) - is that meant to function. At present it's dead -greyed out - no response.Carl

Sorry, mixed the threads;The answer here should be:Installing the hotfix didn't fix the problemCarl

>Hi,>>So what problem is this thread still about? Installation or>planes?>>Thanks,>Jim>>http://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpg>http://www.hifisim.com/I don't quite get your question... Haven't you read through this thread...???!It's about "OKAY: The button called "Start FS" (at the right side of the help button) - is that meant to function. At present it's dead -greyed out - no response.".....Hope this brings you back on track again!Carl