Sign in to follow this  
camaflight

X-pax: Select radio and enter frequency

In the Options menue there is two boxes to enter data.One: " Select Radio"Two: " Enter Frequency "Documentation does not tell anythiong about those two.In the documentation the boxes are also not shown at all.Hmmmmm !??Carl

>Those are to select which radio and to set the frequency on>that radio if your FS9 airport has moving jetways. This is>only available for FS9 as FSX jetways are active.>>Thanks>Carl Hackman>http://www.hifisim.com>http://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-dev-sigbanner.jpgWhere do you have documentation on this as I need to have it explained more specifically to fully understand what to do. I have a lot of AES-enhancements airports which then have moving jetways. What am I going to do and why....?Carl

OK, then I think I've got it;For those freeware scenery addons I have, for which a certain com-frequency setting is required to make the jetways move, I (of course) have to use the two boxes as mentioned to tell x-pax to play along with the animations.Easy, I see that now, but it would have been nice, however, to have such things explained in the documentation.I'm sure you've allready got that point of view.....:-smile12 Carl