Sign in to follow this  
Guest kolaf

Passengers happy with crashing

Guest kolaf

Hi, I just crashed short of the runway because of engine trouble. I expected being flogged by Xpax, but the nice lady just said that we had landed, and please remain seated while we taxi. Then the sim reset, and I got a new manifest. Shouldn't a crash have a negative impact on the rating?

>Hi, I just crashed short of the runway because of engine>trouble. I expected being flogged by Xpax, but the nice lady>just said that we had landed, and please remain seated while>we taxi. Then the sim reset, and I got a new manifest. >Shouldn't a crash have a negative impact on the rating?It's the great beverage service :(

Guest kolaf

Ok, so I should hit an emergency exit button after the crash so that they know there is something wrong. And what I did in effect was to let them all die in the crash so they could not tell the authorities that I hadn't found the carb heat switch?Lol, in that case I would say it almost simulates the real world ;)