Sign in to follow this  
rpowers

ASX cannot find SP1 simconnect

Someone posted in the forum that I did not need to reinstall SP1 if I installed Acceleration.I am doing complete reinstall and installed FSX and Acceleration but not SP1.Now I installed Active Sky and it says simconnect SP1 is not there.Did I screw up by not installing SP1?If so do I have to start over?Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Problem solved with upgrades.Thanks,Ron

Sorry,I thought I posted this but I don't see it.I have major problems with default AC.I posted this at the FSX forum after posting here.Thought I was good to go.Everything was working.Reinstalled ASX and was told no simconnect because of no SP1.I have Sp1 with Acceleration.HiFi said install SP1 again but no need for clean reinstall.Otherwise I would not have done it.Ok,now no poblem with ASX but major texture problems from VC with default AC No wings and engs on Baron.King Air &cessna's from VC.Maule is OK but Ap won't let me turn even with Use_No_Default_Bank=1Use_No_Default_Pitch=1 in the cfg .Copied my backups before complete reinstall and no help.Copied backups from clean reinstall and no help.I need help.Everything else seems fine.I have installed UTX,GEX,ASX,Xgraphics today but don't see where that would cause this.Can I uninstall SP1 and reinstall Acceleration?Thanks,Ron

Thank you.thank you,my ac are back to normal.I just repaired Acceleration.Have not tried ASX yet but assume it is OK.Ron