Sign in to follow this  
Guest Werd

Xpax udpate? when?

Guest Werd

HiJust wanted to know how things are going there. I bought Xpax one or two days after it was released and I'm still unable to use it. Made like 5 flights with it, 4 ended in crash, only one is saved in Xpax. Plus all other things mentioned like the ability to save state and save a custom aircraft scheme. This software is still in stand-by on my hard disk. Maybe we could have some progressive fixes instead of waiting for SP? Alex

Hi Alex,We released a hotfix soon after release, did you install that? We are working on a SP release for a few weeks in the future. No, sorry, we are not going to release progressive fixes.Are you getting any error messages with your crashes? Let's try and get that one fixed for you.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Guest Werd

Hi! Thanks for reply.Yeah I have the hotfix. Concerning the crashes - that's actually the only one wich really bothers me. When the aicraft crashes FSX autorestarts the flights and nothing changes in Xpax. I'll try out today hmm... I mean tommorrow to give the details about what is happening exactly.Happy New Year :-jumpy

Guest Werd

Hi Jim, sorry for the delay.Here is the list of bugs I managed to find.-Select a custom capacity for an aircraft. Click apply. Then go to "aircraft panel". If the aircraft selected in the aircraft panel is your actual fsx aircraft then your pax capacity/preset would be deleted and reverted to deafault. If there is any other aicraft selected then you will keep your seats schema.-I wanted to reproduce a crash but unfortunately Xpax doesnt seem to work at all anymore. I'm getting this kind of messages:"Unhalted exception is occured in your application." Here is the text:See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at XPax.FlightStatus.Update_Triggers() at XPax.Main_Control.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)************** Loaded Assemblies **************mscorlib Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------XPax_Engine Assembly Version: 1.0.0.15 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.15 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/HiFi/XPax/XPax_Engine.exe----------------------------------------Microsoft.VisualBasic Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll----------------------------------------System Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.198 (QFE.050727-1900) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll----------------------------------------System.Drawing Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll----------------------------------------System.Runtime.Remoting Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll----------------------------------------XPax Assembly Version: 1.0.0.316 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.316 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/HiFi/XPax/XPax.DLL----------------------------------------Interop.Scripting Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/HiFi/XPax/Interop.Scripting.DLL----------------------------------------HiFiSimControls Assembly Version: 1.1.0.1 Win32 Version: 1.1.0.1 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/HiFi/XPax/HiFiSimControls.DLL----------------------------------------AxInterop.WMPLib Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/HiFi/XPax/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL----------------------------------------Interop.WMPLib Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/HiFi/XPax/Interop.WMPLib.DLL----------------------------------------HiFiUtil Assembly Version: 1.0.0.7 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.7 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/HiFi/XPax/HiFiUtil.DLL----------------------------------------HiFiLic Assembly Version: 1.0.0.5 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.5 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/HiFi/XPax/HiFiLic.DLL----------------------------------------System.DirectoryServices Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.DirectoryServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.DirectoryServices.dll----------------------------------------HiFiSimInterface Assembly Version: 1.0.0.5 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.5 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/HiFi/XPax/HiFiSimInterface.DLL----------------------------------------HiFiAircraft Assembly Version: 1.0.0.7 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.7 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/HiFi/XPax/HiFiAircraft.DLL----------------------------------------HiFiSimConnect Assembly Version: 1.0.0.6 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.6 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/HiFi/XPax/HiFiSimConnect.DLL----------------------------------------HiFiFSUIPC Assembly Version: 1.0.0.8 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.8 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/HiFi/XPax/HiFiFSUIPC.DLL----------------------------------------Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect Assembly Version: 10.0.61242.0 Win32 Version: 10.0.61355.0 (fsx-sp1.20070510-2038) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect/10.0.61242.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.dll----------------------------------------msvcm80 Assembly Version: 8.0.50727.762 Win32 Version: 8.00.50727.762 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/WinSxS/x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_6b128700/msvcm80.dll----------------------------------------************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer (machine.config) must have thejitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.The application must also be compiled with debuggingenabled.For example:When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exceptionwill be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computerrather than be handled by this dialog box.Generally it comes shortly after the take-off.I think I saw an overcharge warning somewere in Xpax after I restarted it. However the aircraft is not overcharged (just on the limit). edit: Actually the aircraft isnt overcharged anymore when Xpax is allready shut down! I also can see that I have less fuel than I entered in FSX. So maybe the aicraft was actully in overcharge while Xpax was still running.ASX is running at the same time if this can help.This is pretty sick, I managed to make one successful flight with Xpax since it's out, I'm wondering if people are actually using it or not?Alex

Guest Werd

I always play in Full Screen and Xpax is minimized.

I had similar issues, so I just run XPAX on my second PC.. works great.. after you get simconnect working :-)I do always have to press the start boarding button.. XPAX doesn't seem to board automatically.. it does deplane though.

Guest Werd

Try desactivating automatic doors in Xpax and open them yourself, that helped..