Sign in to follow this  
Guest adlion944

I'm confused - is the B-25 payware or freeware?

Guest adlion944

I thought I saw an announcement yesterday that the B-25 was to continue the tradition of freeware. I think I saw that at flightsim.com. Then again that is Roy Chaffin. I suppose that is a different product?

Quite different ;-)The 'real' one, the one that helps funding the Mid Atlantic Air Museum, costs $ 25. And it will get you one of the best aircraft ever designed for FS so far.... :-) :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_052.htm]Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][br][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose4.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2][/td][tr][/table

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Yeap, I fell for that one too.I saw that same anouncement yesterday at flighsim.com.They need to correct the info.It's stated in the downloaded docs that it is not freeware.Tony in Miami

At simFlight.com we brought the news too.... but stated clearly that he 'too' was going to publish a B-25.. ;-) :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_052.htm]Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][br][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose4.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2][/td][tr][/table

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Guest DNelson

Quite a coincidence that ol' Roy announced his B-25 the same day Briefing Time was unveiled. Note that it was just an announcement, with no release date. I could speculate until the cows come home, but no point in stirring things up. I know which B-25 I'm getting. ;)Dan