Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Facility Data Lost ???

Hi to all........Just finished upgrading to Widows XP from Windows 98....installed Nivida Driver 41.09 as a suggestion from Ron here on the forum..improved the problem I was having before the new driver.....but now appears that when cruisin along somewhere and want to check for VOR's ect..pull up the MAP VIEW..works fine...click on an Airport or VOR or whatever and the FACILITY INFO screen pops up..no problem...and there are the names of the Airports..VOR, when I click on the highlighted facility.."I GET NO DATA" ??..anyone with suggestions would be be my friend for life !!! Been running 2000 and 2002 for a long time and never have had any major problems till I went to XP......am suer there is a fix for it !!Many thanks to all who read thisJimTucson, Arizona

Right click your fs2002 Icon, select properties, Compatibility Tab, and deselect compatibility mode.