Sign in to follow this  
Guest Seb

DC-3 Tutorial finished

Guest Seb

Dear fellow DC-3 skippers,I have just uploaded my DC-3 tutorial. You can come along and join me on a flight from Pitt Meadows to Kamlopps in British Columbia. To enhance the flight experience, you might use the wonderful Vancouver Plus Scenery.I have used my self designed procedures originally published in a German DC-3 manual (BPOM DC-3). They are optimzed for FS useage but do still reflect the most parts of original DC-3 procedures. A new DC-3 checklist and reference card is also included.I would like to thank Bill for his help with the English language.The file will be available at avsim.com within the next hours. Search for MAAM_DC-3_Tutorial.zip I hope you have funEnjoy the flightSebastian

>Dear fellow DC-3 skippers,>>I have just uploaded my DC-3 tutorial.I've just downloaded the tutorial/manual, and it is fantastic, excellent work Sebastian!!I ordered my MAAM DC-3 about a week ago and am expecting it any day now, this makes me even more anxious.Your choice of a flight plan is perfect since it's in my back yard in real life (CYXX).Thanx for your work on this, it's much appreciated :)George "Alky