Sign in to follow this  
Guest TimboDuck

The ultimate MAAM-Sim experience: Now in real 3D!

Guest TimboDuck

Hi all, Just wanted to share with you the experience of the latest add on to my flightsim setup: The Eyecessories 3D glasses!Take a look at http://www.avsim.com/pages/0107/3D/3D.htm for a review.The important part is that if you have a Nvidia graphics card this is relatively inexpensive addition that will tranform your FS experience in genaral and your favourite DC-3/BT experience in particular: I have now the real feel of sitting in a cockpit, something that can not be descibed with justice. It is almost unreal after so many years staring at a flat screen. Now I have to focus my eyes when I move my eyes from the panel to the ground. Especially landings are a whole new experience where you can really feel the distance to the ground, just incredible! Combined with 3x20" TrippleHead and TrackIR, I'm in heaven! The new C-47 VC is just amazing when you can really see things in the cockpit stick out, and you get a sense of the size of the cockpit.So treat yourself to a new experience. It's not perfect and takes a little while to get used to, but for this price it really gives you a new experience. (Think I paid $22 for the clip-on type, but not sure if it was USD or Aussie $.) Best regards,Timian

Hello Timian,this looks really interesting.But many people already laugh when they see me with my TrackIR cap...:)What might they think when they see me wearing these green/red glasses together with the TrackIR cap...:-lol In this case it should be recommended to close the curtain before starting the sim :DGreetingsTim