Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Help...PSS Dash....Where's the Docs?

I don't know how to put the PSS on AP. I've looked everywhere and see no documentation on how to program the FMC. After purchasing the plane, I love the look and flight characteristics, but now it's time to do some IFR flying.Can this plane use the Microsoft GPS for Autopilot flight? Stan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I don't know how to put the PSS on AP. I've looked >everywhere and see no documentation on how to program the Have you checked the website? The tutorials give quite good information on programming the FMC, which isn't as complex by far as that in the 747 or A320 and therefore doesn't need a thick manual of its own.>FMC. After purchasing the plane, I love the look and flight >characteristics, but now it's time to do some IFR flying. >Can this plane use the Microsoft GPS for Autopilot flight? No, it can't. AFAIK real Dash 8s have no Microsoft GPS linked with the autopilot so PSS didn't incorporate it either.

>>I don't know how to put the PSS on AP. I've looked everywhere and see no documentation on how to program the FMC. After purchasing the plane, I love the look and flight characteristics, but now it's time to do some IFR flying.Can this plane use the Microsoft GPS for Autopilot flight?Stan <

Hi Robert,Hmmmm a 17K graphic signature. Now I thought that would be a no no :-)

Thanks Went to Support page and downloaded two files. I'm looking forward to learning the FMC tomorrow. Why do you get a chuckle from me saying the Microsoft GPS? I like it. It works for me. Stan