Sign in to follow this  

AI aircrafts take-offs OK but no landings :(

Hi guys,Fist of all, I would like to wish a happy new year to the whole community of flight simulation.I copied and pasted several AI traffic (about 600 flight plans over Europe and especially trafic from and to LSZH), compiled it with the TTool.Unfortunately, my planes are just taking-off but no landing at all in LSZH (About 50% of the AI trafic is supposed to land in LSZH).Did any of you experienced the same problem and more important could resolve this problem ?Thanks in advanceRegards,Sro

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks a lot for the links and advises. I will give it a try.Regards,Sro

I checked all flightplans with AI Traffic Mover but everything seems to be OK. Unfortunately, I still can't see any landing on my airports. Only take-offs seem to be handled by MSFS2002.Is there anything I should now in the FS2002.cfg file in order to activate AI landings ?Thanks for your repliesRegards,Sro

I find that it takes some time before planes start landing. They take off right away, but I read somewhere it will take upto 15 minutes before Ai planes land on that airport. I sometimes start in Vancouver BC, which is a busy airport and usually it will take sometime before arriving planes show up. Hope this helps.