Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

PSS A320 Question

Guest Coneman

Does it have dynamic wing views? Just saw a screen shot that leads me to believe it does.Thanks,Todd

Guest jase439

Ah, how I yearn for the days when people sought after flight dynamics and precision instrumentation...the days when people would ask, "How are its stall characteristics? How's the rudder response?" Now we are all about flexy wing views, cargo doors, and shiny reflective fan blades.Times have changed for this hobby.

Guest Coneman

This kind of response reminds me why I left plastic modeling for a while. "That shade of RLM Schwartz Grau doesn't match my original paint chip from my original RLM manual." Then I realized it was better for others to get their shorts in a knot over this stuff and to enjoy what I did in my spare time....in my own way.Todd

"Times have changed for this hobby."Yes... For the better... People are beginning to enjoy flight for entertainment, as well as for serious drill. I can't tell you how many people get turned off by the type of jargon pilots throw around--they should be welcome in these forums, regardless of how they enjoy the sim. This title shouldn't be the domain of an exclusive "club", and this hobby shouldn't become defined by types longing for the good 'ol days.You can't become a pilot without learning first to enjoy flight. The title of the proggie is also a giveaway--"Flight Simulator". Not cockpit simulator, not pilot simulator....