Sign in to follow this  
Fitz505

FS Assist 2002

Hello -I just bought FS Assist 2002 from Lago and all I can say is wow.I noticed a 100% increase in fps. I was getting between 10 and 20.Now I am getting 20 to 30(I keep it locked at 20 for stability).You should all try this add on.Shawn GibsonWin XP HomePentium III 900mhzMaxtor 7200 40 Gig512 RamATI Radeon 7000 VE 64mbsgdawhole9@msn.com

>Hello - >>I just bought FS Assist 2002 from Lago and all I can say is >wow. >I noticed a 100% increase in fps. I was getting between 10 >and 20. >Now I am getting 20 to 30(I keep it locked at 20 for >stability). >You should all try this add on. ....if it sounds too good to be true.......gwillmot

Guest Stamatis

FSAssist does not improve your frame rates.It allows you to better control your display options and thus your frame rates, but if your system was previously capable of say 25 fps, then it will again only be capable of 25 fps after FSAssist is installed.StamatisPS. Yes, I have FSAssist too :-)

I dont know why my framrates have increased so much.All of my sliders are at 100% with not much stuttering.I truely believe that FS Assist did something.Shawn G

I'm considering getting FS Assist 2002 also, but, from what I read at their web site, you are getting higher frame rates because FS Assist is reducing your graphics and/or AI traffic. Perhaps you just aren't noticing the difference. Sometimes small changes in the sliders can make noticeable improvements in fps, but not all that noticeable graphics quality unless you're really looking very closely.