Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilotter

10 second stutter with locked 2nd monitor.

Guest rnj slinger

hello,right no i am flying online (it happens also offline) from eham to lgav.My problem is when i take a aircraft like lds 767/ feelthere 737 and Pmdg 737 (not possible pmdg 747 because then i go 10 fps down), when i am in windowed mode and use a second monitor to put the overhead panel on, i have a stutter every ten seconds. When i switch the overhead of, and go to fullscreen back to docked my 10 second stutter is gone, until i put the overhead back again.my fps are good (above 25 sometimes locked/sometimes not this doesn't matter).is it possible to fix this stutter?regardsrick (OA151 squawk 0140 on ivao at the moment)my specsati radeon 9800 pro 264 mb (128 in bios)intel 3.0 1024mb hyperthasus 875 mobo1 monitor iiyama 21"crt2nd mon relisys 19"crtfs autostart

Try turning hardware acceleration down on the display->advanced->troubleshoot tab for the secondary (not primary) display adapter down to the third notch in from the left (fourth in from the right). The panels are 2D anyway and this setting sometimes helps with unexplained stuttering with undocked panels.Also make sure that you don't have any java-intense web windows open in the background, as I have found that these cause stutters in FS (although they tend to occur every second or so rather than every 10 seconds).Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 5200x5200 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest rnj slinger

thanks gary that was it, adjusted the hardware tab for the second monitor a down 3 dots to the left, and the stutter is gone!!!thanks very muchrickPentIV 3.0 1024 htasus p4c800 875intel chipsethd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.8 ATTools21"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ dell laptop for asv ivae