Sign in to follow this  
Guest ajandrade1

FSX Reboot the system with IFDG A319 and A310

Guest ajandrade1

HyI report the reboot of the system if I load in free flight an IFDG Airbus 319 or 310. It seems to be in loading the default panel that is missing. When using "a" or "w" to circle between panel trying make apears rhe image begin shaking and a strange sound is heard and reboots the system. After this a massage from windows sdaying that the systen recover of a serius erro and sugest report to Microsoft what I did. Then returns this:"Error caused by a video device driverThank you for sending an error report to Microsoft. Error report summaryError type Windows stop error (A message appears on a blue screen with error code information) Solution available? Yes What does this error mean? You received this message because a device driver installed on your computer caused the Windows operating system to stop unexpectedly. This type of error is referred to as a "stop error." A stop error requires you to restart your computer. Cause A video adapter device driver Computer symptoms A message appears on a blue screen with error code information: STOP 0x000000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER - or - STOP: 0x100000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER_M Action for you to takeWe have analyzed your error report and there are two solutions for this problem for you to choose between.+ Solution 1: Install the most current driver for your video card Go to the Microsoft Update website to see if there are any updated drivers for your video card. A driver is software that enables hardware or devices (such as a printer, mouse, or keyboard) to work with your computer. Every device needs a driver in order for it to work. If there are any drivers listed, you should install them. If there are no updated drivers at Microsoft Update, and you know the manufacturer of the video card, contact the card manufacturer's product support service for assistance. If there are no updated drivers at Microsoft Update, you don't know the name of the manufacturer of the video card, and you need more help diagnosing and resolving this problem, contact your computer manufacturer's product support service. + Solution 2: Manually decrease Hardware Acceleration for your video adapterThis procedure prevents the display driver from programming the hardware incorrectly, but you may lose some display functionality and performance. Although you can increase the hardware acceleration settings higher than None to regain functionality and performance, these settings increase the chance that the issue will occur again. For maximum stability, leave hardware acceleration turned off. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Display. Click the Settings tab, and then click Advanced. Click the Troubleshoot tab, move the Hardware Acceleration slider to None, and then clear the Enable Write Combining check box. Click OK, and then click OK.Note: This procedure prevents the display driver from programming the hardware incorrectly, but you may lose some display functionality and performance. Although you can increase the hardware acceleration settings higher than None to regain functionality and performance, these settings increase the chance that the issue will occur again. For maximum stability, leave hardware acceleration off. Article ID : 11 Last Review : February 28, 2006 Revision : 1.0 Additional Technical InformationError Message: STOP 0x000000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER (Q293078) I have An Intel Core 2 CPU on a MSI 975X Platinium power edition motherboard, 2GB memory, sata 80gbs hard disk and a Sapphire ATI Radeon X1950PRO videocard with 256 MB.Can anyone help about this?Regards Antonio

Search my post, in CDT forum. I have a similar problem with my x1900 ati vga. Other people have reboot problems with X199X ati cards; no solution at the moment, I hope new catalyst will solve it.Igor.

Igor Bischi