Sign in to follow this  

attn F. Sanchez-Castaner ATR

I downloaded you nice ATR but I've run into some problems.I went looking for your FAQ but your website is under construction.1. It seems nearly impossible to taxi slowly and make turns. I've already set my rudder sensitivity on high but the a/c won't react on input quickly. It's hardly possible to turn in tight places or enter a runway.2. Is there some further guidance on how to use the a/p and speed hold functions; also on how to use the condition lever (e.g. when do you use it in maximum and when in automatic)?3. I downloaded the American Eagle livery (ATR42egf.zip) but after installing I got an ATR in House Colours (which I already had).4. I downloaded also other liveries like KLM, Eurowings, etc. but they seem to lack nightlighting (ATR House colours and Alitalia do have nightlighting).Regards,John W.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you haven't download these, please do and read the documentation carefully:fsc_atr42_300v20.zipfsc_atr42500_v10.zipOne hint, open the throttle gauge and look for the Idle Gate "T" handle. Pull it out for taxi.

Been there done that. I already had the fsc_atr4242500_v10.zip (the downloaded liveries are just texture files); why should I need the other one?Idle Gate handle doesn't improve steering during taxiing.The documentation has been read and it doesn't give the answers I'm looking for.Regards,John W.