Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Corrupt fs2k2 after Cfs3 uninstall

HiI recently removed CFS3 from my PC.Afterwards i have had problems with fs2k2, when i switch from full screen to windows desktop using the windows key on my keyboard while fsim is running,if i go back to fsim i get a frozen view with half the screen corrupted.The menus also are corrupted with black backgrounds instead of grey.If i Alt/Enter twice it seems to cure the problem but sometimes i get an error report and fsim shuts down.Have tried reinstalling drivers directx but did not workAmd xp 2100 ,1gig ddr,Xp pro Sp1,Ge4ti4600,40.72 whql i really dont want to reinstall fsimAny help would be welcomeThanks Keith

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I assume you have deselected Pause on Task Switch. I have never had CFS3 installed and sometimes get odd graphics when returning to FS after minimizing the FS screen. One way I have corrected the problem is to cycle Bi-linear/Tri-linear filtering on the options/display/hardware tab page.I think the system just finds it hard to cope with changing focuses and doesn't find it way without a little help.