Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Flightbug

Display not correct in Full Screen Mode

I have FSX with accelleration pack, and Generation X add on scenery for uk, running on an AMD 3700+, ATI 1650 (512MB).When I try to switch to Full screen mode, it takes ages to load up, eventually you get graphics of the cockpit which is displayed ok, but the scenery outside the window is not right (Looks like a wall grey rocks!!!), the display also flashes on and off at a rate of about 1 second. If I return to the windowed display (ALT+Enter), it is slow to respond but eventually goes back ok and everything is displayed ok.When I first loaded it on it worked ok (Well most of the time), but now I cant get it to load up in full screen mode at all. Even areas with no add on scenerey ie USA.I miss the Full screen mode, everything runs much smoother.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ok, no replies on this one then!Good job I managed to sort out the problem myself, I just had to disable the second monitor on my ATI. All runs fast and smooth again.

Flightbug,Don't be too hard on us - most times people don't respond is because they don't have the answer or even a reasonable suggestion to make. Glad you got it sorted.Gary