Sign in to follow this  
shermank

nvidia program settings absent

I've had this problem with a variety of drivers recently and am not sure why this happened. In the Nvidia settings manager, I have absolutely no program listings. Even when I click to add a program (fsx), nothing appears. I have been able to manage settings through the global manager and Nhancer. But, I want to know why no program listings appear in the program Settings screen and how I can get the Nvidia driver to recognize installed programs. thanks...Sherm

Guest firehawk44

I know this was a known problem with the latest versions of the display drivers, especially for XP OS's and the WHQL driver's were recalled. I don't know if they fixed them for XP yet. I don't have the problem with the 175.19 WHQL version for Vista. Nhancer is an addon to the Nvidia control panel. Does that remove the program listings in the Nvidia control panel? Maybe that's the problem as I do not use Nhancer.Jim