Sign in to follow this  
gosta

Project Airbus A320 Repaints

Greetings everyone.I just downloaded and tried out Project Airbus' A320 and LOVE it. I used Eric Marciano's Airbus 320 panel with FMS and it made it even better! However, I do have a quick question now that I am in love with this aircraft:Is there any way to download the repaints for the aircraft WITHOUT downloading the entire aircraft every time? I am on dial-up (ugh **sniff** I miss broadband!) and it took a few hours just to download the one aircraft.I DO love this aircraft enough that I am willing to do this for other liveries, but i figured there would logically be a way to download just the textures.I would greatly appreciate anyone's assistance. If anyone can either reply here or reply to cndittmar@dark-haven.org I would greatly appreciate it.C. DittmarAlways a student - always thriving for more knowledge.

Guest TWVA395

Shoot me an e-mail at kwsqd@comcast.net with the exact textures you need and I'll forward them to you.:-jumpy------------------------Kenneth WeikTWVA 395Travel Services Directorhttp://www.fly-twva.com-----------------------

Hi Christopher,the problem is, that there are 8 different PA A320 models, for both engine types and various antenna configurations. At the very least you should download another model for the engine type you don't have, otherwise you'll run into some problems with the textures...Cheers,Gosta.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg