Sign in to follow this  
anscad

Problem with PMDG 747 Wheels

I noticed recently that in some of the repaints I have for the PMDG 747 the texture for the tires are missing. I thought about just copying the textures from another repaint but I have no idea which one to copy or if that is even possible. Could someone help me figure this out?

Guest lgvpilot1

If you still have the original PMDG textures the file that contains the texture for the tires is FS9aircraftPMDG 747-400texturePMDG_747_DET1_T.bmpMark

It looks like "PMDG_747_Det1_T.bmp" has a wheel on it. You should be able to just copy it over. Copy and paste all the bmps from a correctly working repaint and paste them in to the culprit, say no to overwriting any files.

Guest lgvpilot1

MorganAsk ask this question because i am curiousIf you wish to change a file should you not say yes to overwriting?regards Mark

My method was confirming he hasn't got any missing bmps. If he hasn't, then it would mean that the bmps he does have obviously aren't working correctly :)If you're wanting to replace the files from the original zip then you would be looking to overwrite.

Guest lgvpilot1

Ahh!!I understand now!This would explain a few problems I've had in the past .Thanks for replying and my apologies to the OP for Hijacking your threadMark