Sign in to follow this  
Guest faztech

I have an idea

Guest faztech

hello,I have an idea, but I'm not sure wether it is technically feasible or not.You know, in fs9, if I fly a plane, I'm sure that the plane I fly will never have any technical failure (e.g. engine failure, electrical failure etc), in other words the chance for failure is zero. Unless you set the failures inside the fs9 by yourself. But in the real world, the chance is still there, even it is extremely miniscule. My suggestion is, by playing around with probabilities (perhaps from real world statistics), the proposed add-on to access the fs9 variables (if it can, i'm not sure) to create system failure by chance and random, without the knowledge of the pilot (fs9 user).If this is feasible, I'm ready to help. I have programming background.Cheersfaztech

Guest faztech

thanx emerson,Appreciate your reply and suggestion. Yeah, combination of random factor and incorrect operation.I'm gonna study fsuipc sdk and other sdk as well. I don't have aeronautics background, so I'm gonna read a lot of aircraft incidents and accidents and identify the technical causes and human factor. I hope you guys can give me more idea and pointers.I'm gonna work this out. Any suggestions are welcome.p/s: i'm gonna make it freeware, as a contribution to fs world, as a return to other's contributions that I have been using. ;)