Sign in to follow this  
Guest KFC

Any word on Project Tupolev 154 ver 9.4.?...

Just curious. :)Fairly speaking, the level of sophistication that this package has, has not been matched yet, even by Payware; and I say this including some pretty good payware planes out there. It's like the folks who are making this add-on are ex-Tupolev engineers and pilots. Pretty impressive... Anyway, can't wait. :) regards,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

KFC,word is, that its coming soon.....VERY soon.....:)Probably Michael Ackermann could give you a more qualified answer, but this is what I rekon reading their forums...a matter of days.

>Yes, it's really close ;)>>MichaelMike,Could you, with all due respect, define your meaning of 'Close'? Today is the 12th March.All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Hi Dave,we have made the installer, checked if everything is in place in FS2002 and in FS2004, checked the VC and non-VC models, etc., etc. Now talking to Provider, preparing the server, it will be a 52MB download :)Did I say already, it is really close :DMike

great the same problem i had with the older version. i can't read russian, so i use a replacement panel. but when i use the replacement i cant unfold the landing lights :(. too bad, it's such a beautiful model.

>great the same problem i had with the older version. i can't>read russian, so i use a replacement panel. but when i use the>replacement i cant unfold the landing lights :(. too bad, it's>such a beautiful model.I can't read russian too. There is a english manual include and with patience you can get through :) My only pb is the BCY Nav I just don't understand but I have not read the entire 180 page's manual :-hah

well since the brand new IL-96-300 came out yesterday i parked the ole tupolev in the hangar and fly that big russian babe instead ;)