Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alex Goldstein

All Painters....

Guest Alex Goldstein

Good Evening,A year ago a friend of mine started working on an airline called Intrepid Airways. After putting some time into the website and what not, he realized he didn't have enough time necessary to make it a successfull VA. Recently my friend and I have decided to put JBU on hold and put our time towards Intrepid since it is already very much in the works. I am posting today requesting an aircraft painter to paint Intrepid's fleet. We already have a paint scheme in place for the aircraft but we just need someone to paint them. The paint scheme is available at www.intrepidairways.com . If you are interested in helping out please contact me via the following ways.AIM - gtstunt89MSN - flyerx52489@aol.comE-MAIL - vatsim89@aol.com

Guest RepaintAir

HiYes I'll take the job, if it's still going.I've done repaints for Northern Canada Express, Sunset Airlines, Sprint Jet, and Tailwinds International.I did both design and painting for Sunset and Tailwinds.If you want to look at my work, you can view it on Tailwinds web site or email me and I'll send you a zip file of some of my stuff.Steve :)