Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

willing to pay real money for painting aircraft

Im looking to hire someone to paint some aircraft for methese would be all for FS2004 and i would want them dxtpmdg b1900c - freighter version and pax versionpmdg b737-700 wingletsf1 df b727-200 cargo no windowsf1 atr72lds b767-300i would want basically a white plane with my logo on itgo to here to see my logo http://image48.webshots.com/48/3/11/32/381...32oPDSdE_ph.jpgi would want that big over both sides of the fusalageand maybe one or two blue strips as well and thats itplease send me email if interested and pricesthanksciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Guest Springbok139

Hi there,I can't seem to see your logo...if you would like to send it to my email roger@selbys.co.za I will see what I can do for you..ThanxRoger

Guest cyrano55

You need to add the web adress brother for us to see wt is in your mind, what are you thinking ok?