Sign in to follow this  
Guest thomasross

repainter for va

Guest thomasross

Hello, I operate a small virtual airline based in the UK currently operating under the name intAIRnational-virtual (to be changed to flyintair at the start of summer season - 25th March). I have been actively searching for someone to repaint any of our aircraft and have not come up with much luck. My airline operates under a variety of regional identities i.e. flykent, flyinverness, flywales and flynewcastle, all operating with the philosophy of flyintair. Our fleet currently/will consist of: 2 Fokker 70 (One flywales one flykent) (Project Fokker) 1 Fokker 100 (flykent) (Project Fokker) 1 Boeing 737-800 (flyintair) (Project Opensky) 1 Airbus A319 (flyinverness) (IFDG) 1 Dash 8Q400 (flyinverness) (Dreamwings Design) 1 CRJ900 (flynewcastle) (Project Opensky) I think that paintkits exist for all of these aircraft currently, though some are not "white textures". I have absolutely no knowledge in this field and can't really spend out on software etc. so any help would be appreciated, even if it were just for one of these aircraft. If you would like more information, links and a copy of our new logos, please contact me by e-mail or through the feedback section of our website at www.spanglefish.com/intAIRnational/. Also if you have any suggestions of where to go please contact me, either here or through e-mail/feedback.