Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

Dash 8 error message

I have just purchased the PSS Dash 8 and am finding that after flying for some time, I suddenly get an error message .ATTEMPTING TO READ NON-EXISTENT DIRECTORY . SCENERY READ ERROR - C:/PROG FILE/PSS/TEXTURE/This pauses the SIM in mid-flight and sometimes the external a/c textures disappear.I have not in any way played around with the installation -- it is installed as per the standard installation.Any ideas?Thanks Barry

OK -- looks like I found the "fix" to this problem -- but why it is so, I don't know. Creating a folder in the location as per the error message and copying all the texture files from their location in the PSS folder within FS9 to this new folder seems to have fixed the problem.Barry

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.