Sign in to follow this  
Guest howmanymoreaccounts

Landing Gear Will Not Retract

Guest howmanymoreaccounts

The landing gear will retract if I just slew into the air, let it fly and then retract it.However, if I fly properly, after take-off, the gear does not retract. This is in the A321v, as far as I know. It has retracted before. I have the panel update that stops the cursor flickering.I have had endless problems with your product and have not been able to fly it in the 2 months that I have had it. I have had missing non-existent texture error messages, no localizer deviation needle, glitches, animation problems, alsorts. However, the main problem now is getting this gear up. The lever will move to the 'Up' position - a tone will sound - but the three greens remain, and the gear does not move.Jonathan Brady

Guest Phoenix_7

this is caused by the dead battery glitch in FSmake sure you set your default flight as mentioned at the top of the forumJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.