Sign in to follow this  
rhodges

loadeditABPro failure!

Cranked up this utility for the A312/A320/A321 package.Loaded all six aircraft configurations to maximum load.Started FS9 and went to the A319 Passenger plane. Opened the weight and fuel option window and adjusted the fuel load.clicked on loadeditABPro again and now all I get is an error window for loadeditABPro which states: "Run-time error '380': Invalid property value". (This is for all six aircraft regardless of what I so with the loads in FS9.Shut everything down and restarted the computer. Same thing.Anybody know a solution without reinstalling everything? Otherwise, I am afraid this utility is useless.Respectfully:RTH

Guest Phoenix_7

the loadedit works fine as isyou cannot run the loadedit program when FS is runningyou use it before the start of FS to determine your ZFW and max fuel loadJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Roger.Did that. No effect. Granted, I probably entered something somewhere it did not like, but I sure could not find it.Finally went into the aircraft.cfg and edited the weight and balance figures manually. This got the utility back. Then the A319 data would not change no matter what I entered and saved in the utility. Edited it manually as well and all works now. Have no idea what it did not like.The load319, load320, and load321 Maximum weight did not agree with the maximum weight in the aircraft.cfg weight and balance figures. Don't know how to edit this in the loadit utility, so I assume the aircraft.cfg should be edited to agree with the loadit. By the same token, the documentation for the introduction, and the manual do not agree on the data figures either. I realize each individual bird has its own specific figures, but I would think the config and loadit figures should be the same. Possibly this was the reason my birds had such a hard time getting off the ground. The aircraft.cfg data allowed several thousand pounds more fuel than the loadit specified.Thanks for the help.RTH

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.