Sign in to follow this  
Guest cufcskim

PSS & FS9 screenshot series

I fancied making a screenshot series and a challenge so i decided to make a round the world trip. I'll be visiting as many PAI member airports as possible along the way. The trip is going to made in FS9 using PSS A319/320/321/330/340 and Dash 8 (payware, user & my own special liveries) as my way of thanking PSS for all thier time and effort in the past and into the future.Some of the legs will be made online (VATSIM) if there is enough interest from other users who want to join up online.The first leg EGNC-ENGM has already been posted http://www.flightsimmer.com/forums/showthr...=&threadid=6005You can follow the trip, comment on the shots, find out the next destination and any details regarding "online" legs over at the Project AI Forums on www.flightsimmer.comThanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Chris, since you are going round the world and will be using Vatsim, pay us a visit in Bolivia on any Thursday from 00:00 to 04:00 UTC when the main airports (SLLP - one of the highest airports in the world - & SLVR) and radar are manned.Christian Conesa.

Hey Chris,Great shots! I'm looking forward to the next leg. I checked the user edits at the PSS site and couldn't see that nice SAS repaint, can you tell me where you got it from?CheersDavid

Great Shots!!One question though - what scenery are you using for EKCH?Niels RiisDK

Hi Chris,I'm trying to follow you on your journey, although I'm some way behind only just having landed in Oslo. The first leg, using the PSS A300-200, was one of the best FS trips I've done for ages, having never flown in Norway before (being based in Australia).Mate (just to prove I'm Australian) the detail of the flightplan waypoints for leg 1 was very helpful - I could more or less bang it straight into the PSS MCDU (except for it not recognosing the UM89/ZOL lat nav entry, for some reason). Is there any chance of getting similar flight plan details for the other legs?Cheers,John C

I'll try to remember to add the FP to the post's. I keep forgeting that.Attached is the plans for the legs so far (upto leg 11, except VFR flight EGBB-EGGP)

Thanks Chris, much obliged.Just landed at Arlanda in the Dash 8, cranking up for leg 3. Don't use all the fuel enroute, OK?John C

I use FS build 2.1 most of the timeNot sure on my AIRAC version but it's recent (the last one before navdata temporarly closed) 0312 i guess.I import the plans into the mcdu with no problems SIG3F departure showed up with no probs.Leg 11.5 (Bonus leg)- TNCM to TNCM (emergency on take off) A330-300PW Iberworld

Sign in to follow this