Sign in to follow this  
nooon

A330 -> approved FSUIPC versions to use

Hello folks,A330 -> approved FSUIPC versions to use ?When I am using the latest FSUIPC 3.411 (the one approved for FS9.1), I am loosing all Fly by Wire functionality (flying manually with the stick become quite difficult).Reverting back to FSUIPC 3.135 (for example) make the FlyBy Wire come back and functionnal. Smooth and easy handflying.However, there are new options in 3.411 technical tabs that maybe should be checked/unchecked.Can one tell me if the Fly by wire don't works with 3.411 at all, or if yes, which options should be checked/unchecked in technical tab ? Thanks a lot in advance.

Guest chrisschmidt

>Hello folks,>>A330 -> approved FSUIPC versions to use ?>>When I am using the latest FSUIPC 3.411 (the one approved for>FS9.1), I am loosing all Fly by Wire functionality (flying>manually with the stick become quite difficult).>>Reverting back to FSUIPC 3.135 (for example) make the FlyBy>Wire come back and functionnal. Smooth and easy handflying.>>However, there are new options in 3.411 technical tabs that>maybe should be checked/unchecked.>>Can one tell me if the Fly by wire don't works with 3.411 at>all, or if yes, which options should be checked/unchecked in>technical tab ? >>Thanks a lot in advance.Hi there,use version 3.40 and U R very fine. 3.41 & 3.411 are, accdng 2 my investigations, severely bugged if used on PSS 330

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.