Sign in to follow this  
Guest REAS

Help Having trouble with Airbus Aircraft in FS9.1

Guest REAS

Hi, I printed out the Tutorial flight manual for A320 Bristol to Tenerife and have had problems. Once I have lined up on the runway ready to take off and set thrust to 50% N1, then selecting FLEX 36 thrust on the FMA MAN FLEX 36 is white and I have Inhibited take off in magneta the N1 increased to around 80 - 90% then once I start excelerating it reduces and then increases then reduces and until half way down when the brakes come on for an aborted take off.I have also tried increasing the throttle lever on my joystick and I start to excelerate but am unable to rotate by the end of the runway when I have achieved V2 +.Please could you help, below are the specifications of the software I have.Flight sim 2004 Ver 9.19.1 Microsoft updateBritish Airports Vol.1 South East EnglandPatch for BA Vol.1 from just flight.FSUIPC update.Joystick- Microsoft Sidewinder force feedback.Many thanks,Alex

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.