Sign in to follow this  
Guest onelimey

A340 Pitch/Rudder Problem

Guest onelimey

Hello All, I had to reinstall everything, and now I am getting a .02 up and then a .02 down pitch, in spot view you can see the tail making continuous up and down movements, is there a fix for this or an adjustment that can be made to the config file, I can't remember having this problem before.ThanksAndy

Guest Frank123

Hi all,now I have exactly the same problem. Andy, have you fixed the problem?Regards,Frank

I reinstalled my A-320 tonight, and have the same problem - almost no control in the pitch and bank axes in the 2-D cockpit, just an intermittent spiking deflection. However, the controls work fine in 3-D pit and external views. I also noticed that the mouse cursor is flashing when over a clickable button. I'm using CH gear and the latest CH drivers (3.6). I tried adding the latest version of FSUIPC to no avail.

John G.

Yes, the flicker patch did the trick. Also started FS9 in the default flight, and then selected the A320, as was suggested elsewhere in the forum. No more control problems or mouse flicker. Thanks, all! :)

John G.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.