Sign in to follow this  
Guest batur1977

Mouse flicker in PSS

Guest batur1977

Hello, I've got a big problem with my PSS Airbus which is mouse flicking... I do not really know when or how it started but it sure is flicking and one more important thing, the adjustments i try to make on my FCDU forexample adjusting the altitude level (selected mode) on autopilot panel, it delays, is it normal to delay ? forexample the alt level is 5000 when i adjust it to 8000, seconds after it looks 8000 there. What i mean is that the process and the course is not synchronised with what i do.... is it a common and popular problem, can someone help please ? Although i have updated the recent panel fix from pss site and pasted it into the AB-PRO panel folder, that did not work out any other ideas ?Thanks

Guest EWG550

i have the same problem.but when i update the panel.cfg from your page, then the panel modifications are gone for god.How can we merge this? I mean the panel modifications from PSS User Edits.Cause the Default IFR View is quite unhandy.

Guest batur1977

Well,I do not agree with you, cause when i have done the same and copied the panel.cfg from pss web site, that did not work out, the problem still keeps going on..any other ideas for solution ??

Guest vrandar

Try re-loading the same PSS aircraft again, possibly several times. This cures it for me on the odd occasions it happens.

Guest batur1977

found another remedy thoughi hope this helps for all of usHello rob,This is batur from BAW A320 :) guess you remember me,here is the solution: Viewsinstrument panelSystem only do not use (uncheck this) the flicker goes away all of a sudden and never comes back but when you want to swap between upper and lower panel you must use shift+2 to see the lower panel and shift+1 to close the upper panelshift+2shift+1this brings the lower ecamwhen you apply the samethen it brings the upper panel back againany remarks ??

Guest beattle

Hi, I just have one question. What are the commands for shift 1 and 2 in the key assignments? I have reassigned for these commands to do something else and can't remember what they were before. I need to reassign new keys if I can find out what they were.Thanks.

This fixed the flicker problem for me too, but not having those clickable areas are making me crazy!Any chance this could be fixed?I have PSS A320 and PSS A330 (installed in that order). FS9.1 with a Radeon 9550.Having no problems with the A330.Thanks!

Matt Webb

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.