Sign in to follow this  
Guest shinzen

l33t n00b lookin for answers

Guest shinzen

ok i got a few questions about the airbus, and other add ons. im sure these questions have been answerd before, but im somewhat of a n00b to forums, and dont have much time to sift through the results from a search inquiry (sp?)1. why is it that most comercial addons have you change the fuel inside the sim after you change it with the load config? (i.e. airbus tutorials have you set up the config, then you still have to change the fuel in the sim to 23% in the wings and 100%in the center tank)?2. why is it that i set the plane up exaclty as the tutorial says (the airbus 330 tutorial form cyyz to kord) i get wrong v-speeds when i left click on the PERF page?3. are there any updated tutorials that run off the new navdata or 3rd party websites that have indepth tutorials for this add-on as the ones on the pss website are really outdated?thnks for the help, and i was jk bout the l33t sp34k comm3nt above =Pregards'Keven

1. I think it has something to do with updating the FDE in the aircraft.cfg for the new weight figures based on the fuel load. I've even heard it's a good idea to switch planes after you've loaded the fuel and then switch back so the aircraft.cfg reloads.2. It may have something to do with wind speed and direction, which if you're using real weather can of course differ each time. This goes also for pressure and temperature.3. Thewre's are great tutorials here http://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/frameset.htmlGo to training/advanced training/airbus

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.