Sign in to follow this  
Guest PhilipsCDRW

PSS download server down?

Guest PhilipsCDRW

Hi all.I just paid for the A32x and two liveries. I was able to pay OK, and download the installers, but the installers can't connect to the PSS server. I'm connecting via a proxy server (I'm on a university residential network) and was wondering if this is because of my network or because of issues at the PSS end of the internet.Second question: What does the installer do? I've not downloaded a PSS product before. Does it install directly into FS, or download another installer program? I want to know if I can take the small installer programs to a different PC with a more conventional network connection and get the aircraft from there.Thanks

Guest PhilipsCDRW

For reference: The problem was my internet connection. PSS support was extremely helpful and solved the problem very quickly, and now I have the A32x. Thanks PSS!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.