Sign in to follow this  
Grandpa

PSS A319-321 CTD with CFM engines (sound)

When I take off my PSS A319/A320/A321 with cfm-engines with the default PSS sound-file the plane accelerates up to about 80-100 kts., then the FS9 gets frozen or crashes down to black screen or restarts the PC itself. What can be the reason for that phenomene. With another sound-file e.g. from Des Braban nothing happens, the plane starts quite normal. Thanks for help.RegardsPeter

Guest Niels_C

Hi Peter,Never seen a problem like that before iirc.It seem to point to a corrupted soundfile, if you ask me.Maybe you should try to reisntall? Perhaps ask John for a filelistso you can see if anything is missing.

Guest Skywalker

I had a similar issue some years ago and spent hours to find out that there was a driver conflict. Update your sound and graphic driver. It solved the issue in my case.Good luck, Sam

Guest Falcon307

Yep, update your drivers. If that doesn't work, go to dxdiag and reduce the acceleration on your sound card. Then try re-seating the sound card on the motherboard. Then try a new sound card. Then try a new computer.I doubt that it's a PSS problem.Falcon307

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.