Sign in to follow this  
Guest michi

Airbus Takeoff/Landing Distance, Flaps, Trim configurations

Guest michi

I know that I am not the first one to ask this, as I already read other posts to this question. The response led me to a link to, I think, BA virtual, I am not sure any more. Well I downloaded every single PDF they had available, and it did help me a lot, but I does not answer the following questions: Takeoff distance, Landing distance, Flap and trim settings for different Gross weights. I would be happy for any charts or tables.

Guest NormanB

The charts are available in the manual. I remember printing them out myself.In keeping with the forum guidlines please sign your posts with your name. Thanks.

Guest vrandar

The flap settings for the A320 family for diffeent gross weights is a pdf in the Airbus hangar at the BA Virtual Speedbirdonline site in my address below.I am working on a table of takeoff distances at different thrust settings.

Hi there.Take a look at below URL and download the zip files http://www.airluxorvirtual.org/a320_opts.htmThey contain official Air Luxor/Airbus Operating Procedures Here you may find all the resources needed to perform a safe and efficient flight. Takeoff Performance Calculator 1.1 (New!) Air Luxor A320Family Checklists (New!) Air Luxor A320 Operating Procedures (Source: Air Luxor) A320 Operating Limitations (917kb)

Guest Toke

I would like to echo this request as well. There are many helpful charts in the manuals, but prediction models for necessary runway length are missing. Such models would be a welcome addition to the satisfying level of detailed flight that Airbus Pro handles.

Guest vrandar

OK I'll turn my attention back to that as soon as I can - I've wanted to complete it for ages!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.