Sign in to follow this  
Guest ridejumpfly

A330/340 Climb

Guest ridejumpfly

Hi I have only one problem with the above planes. On the limbout with a/p engaged the plane chases the CLB speed Reference then passes through it so it has to chase it down then through and back up again. Any idae how to make this stop? All weights and Load edit show in limits.Justin

Guest Calum

Good Day Justin ,o.k , i think we need to address the pre-flight part of your flight , plainly-speaking , that MCDU :)So , i understand its the A330 and A340 that this problem appears on , have you set up the MCDU with the correct ZFW , correct flap and trim setting for take-off , and after take-off , have you retracted gear straight after a positive rate of climb , and retract flaps on schedule ( as shown in the Airspeed tape of PFD ).I am just this minute about to install A340 PRO after a re-format and i cant wait to get back in and learning about it after me being away for a bit , so just trying to gather some more information and check that the basics have been complete before we look at other possible causes.Thanks and bi for nowCalum

Guest ridejumpfly

Sure is programmed right. This goes on all the way to cruise not just on initial climbout. If I hand fly it all is fine but as soon as I reengage A/P it starts oscillating again.Justin

Guest Calum

aha o.k ,i recall this , i think i had the prob two at one point , and i hope the answer to this is no ( as this is most likely to be causing it ).A registered version of FSUIPC ?its highly recommended you get a registered version of this software FSUIPC.its available from : http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=538this is not just a guess ( in case you think your about to waste money ) but a strong belief that this is whats cauing your problem. I had erratic moveing of the aircraft in cruise a while back and a registered version of this sorted it out.ThanksCalum

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.